Monday, January 06, 2014

Pray For Us All

One day someone, probably me, will look back here for a record of these years of my life.

Here are places where I say the code phrase that means that I was in my childhood home. I haven't been there since May, either has my dad. I used to argue with Thomas Wolf, but for right now he's correct in regard to me and even sadder- my dad can't go home.

Here are pictures along the walk to my childhood Shul,  To me these images are impactful, even though someone dismissed them as "throwaways." The beautiful comment vindicated the post.

It's time to go to sleep.  One day I may look back here and remember what in particular stressed me today, and what brought me peace.

Here's a picture of something I usually keep separate from here:


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite line: Life takes courage, even on the smallest scale.

Thank you for sharing this.

January 7, 2014 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Thanks. That's my original line.

You're welcome.

January 7, 2014 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home