Thursday, June 09, 2022

June 9, 2012

 Today was the first day of finals. This note at the end of one of paper caught my eye and touched by heart. This is an introverted person who went deep and then shared this in writing. I am grateful beyond grateful.

"Dear Rabbi Fleischmann,
I have had an amazing year in your class. I enjoyed every minute of it and I learned so much.
Aside from regular class I also want to thank you for all the time you spent answering life questions and listening to and editing my poetry.
I am going to miss having you as a teacher so much.
I also wanted to say that I have actually enjoyed taking your tests. I never thought I would say that but it's true. Your tests were interesting and really connected everything we learned.
I really appreciate everything that I learned this year with you/from you.
You are an amazing teacher.
Thanks again,
XX"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home