Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Now Again

Grabbing a moment to write. Tired with a lot on my plate.  That is good.  And yet.  There's a saying i saw and liked - stop the glorification of busy.  Life is important, I don't like missing it.

As I take this moment to think Suzanne Vega sings to me.  Time goes by, as it always does.  I am grateful to G-d for life, what a gift.  I do have a lot going on and that is a really nice thing for which I am grateful.

Yesterday a boy shared with me that someone gave a DT in his Shul that reminded him of things we learned in class.  This person suggested that when it says that Moshe looked and saw that there was no man, he was looking for who he was inside himself.  And possibly he killed off the Egyptian piece of himself...

I got up at 6:30ish in stages.  Somehow that was 5 hours ago, almost.  I've since had some water and 2 Kind bars.  I need food.  And I need continued nourishment of various sorts.  and I need to answer my calling and do my job.  And I pray for those 2 things to be one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home