Monday, July 06, 2015

11:59 And Beyond

What to write? Where to write it?

I just got home after being out and about all day. And I had an email from a parent asking for assistance regarding a student I'm guidance counselor for.  It's an honor to be a go to person to be able to help, to have a job that is a calling...

I took the train home from Brooklyn, 2 hours.  A cab would have been 45 minutes. Time is worth more than money.  I don't feel safe driving... I discussed this here over years and more importantly I've lived it. So much time on trains and buses?

Just found this poem I wrote a few years back"

Waiting for connection
Waiting for a ride
Waiting as time passes me by

I wrote it in the morning, waiting for a ride, running late...

Good night and G-d bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home