Saturday, December 27, 2014

I Never Know What To Write Or Where To Write It

Went to Dr. tonight. He wondered why I didn't come sooner- or at least I'm pretty sure that's what he meant after I answered his questions of how long I've been feeling sick and then asked me, "Where have you been all my life?" I slept all of Shabbos. And yet now I'm ready for more sleep. I guess it's the fever and the other parts of what the Dr. has named Bronchitis.  I am grateful to G-d for this doctor.  Maybe the best part of going to the doctor is that in having made that affirmative move of self care you start to feel better. Oh man, being sick is not fun, but lots of other things in life are.  Thank G-d for that. Going to try to get more rest, and to control stres, and to continue to heal.  May G-d bless us all, everyone, and me too.

4 Comments:

Blogger kishke said...

I hope he gave you an antibiotic. It's usually necessary for bronchitis in my experience.

December 27, 2014 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Thanks K. Levofloxacin. New one to me.

December 28, 2014 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger kishke said...

Me too. Never heard of it.

December 28, 2014 at 11:44 PM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

http://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-14495-8235/levofloxacin-oral/levofloxacin-oral/details

December 29, 2014 at 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home