Friday, May 30, 2014

Drifting Haiku

Water slowly moves
oblivious passengers
gently down the stream

General intents
drift away misunderstood-
if you get my drift

Seeing you drifting
more than ever in the past
makes me love you now

I drift off to sleep
the book falls out of my hands
little is as sweet

I'm feeling that song
about beats freeing your soul
via rock and roll

I'm looking for you:
If as I wander away
you can catch my drift

Conversations drift
in ways I'm not sure I like
Still, I play along

Sometimes i think that
we drifted apart- and yet,
were we ever close?

Read more haiku, along with these , here - at haiku horizons.

2 Comments:

Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

I like the conversational drift...well, maybe not the actual event, but your meditation on it!

Drifting to the Bench


May 31, 2014 at 7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

treasures Neil ! you are wonderful !

May 31, 2014 at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home