Sunday, February 23, 2014

Things I Bought At Whole Foods Upon Getting Off The Bus This Evening, Returning From S.I. Weekend


   


                                                               
  A Petite Bouquet

                                                       
                                                            Fuzzy Melon (Mo Qua)

                       
     Good Ole Pineapple


Schmancy Lox

                                                        
          DennyMike's Pixie Dust, 
          Powdered Hemp and Flax Seed,
          Split Mung Beans

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely healthy, definitely eclectic! I love the flower bouquet--do you eat it or admire it? (Where is the Whole Foods near you?) Hope this is a week of inspiration for you--and no snow. Best from Mitzpe Ramon!

February 24, 2014 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Thanks. I don't eat the flowers. There are closer ones to me but I went in to the one by the bus stop at the end of the line of the bus back from S.I.

February 24, 2014 at 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home