Sunday, January 05, 2014

4 Haiku - Save Your Applause For The End Of The Post

Till Daddy gets home?
How about when he gets there?
Applaud for your dad


Once at Billy Joel
my friend's girlfriend got annoyed
when I was clapping


A thunderous sound
made by G-d and by our hands
Lady Gaga's need


How does one hand sound?
A commonly asked question:
Two hands sounds better

These haiku were inspired by the prompt- "clap"


Blogger Apurva Kandicuppa said...

I loved the last one! :)

January 6, 2014 at 7:22 AM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Thanks. i think, though they're all birthed by me, that's probably the strongest one.

Clap is a challenging prompt.

Thanks for the comment AK.

January 6, 2014 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger Lmkazmierczak said...

Lovely snippets of real life‚ô™ Happy 2014 still!

January 7, 2014 at 4:57 AM  
Anonymous Reading Pleasure said...


January 7, 2014 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Thank you L and R. Your (plural) feedback means a great deal to me.

January 10, 2014 at 1:19 AM  
OpenID alicekeysmd said...

All three are nice. I like how REAL they are. Both hands are better.

January 10, 2014 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home