Monday, November 04, 2013

Prayer For A Day Of Goodness, Kindness, Meaning, and Positive Accomplishment (And And And)

I still don't have a smartphone, though it's starting to feel like it's expected in many settings. I don't tweet.  I do use Facebook, and like that it has positive sides to it.  Overall though I don't use Facebook often, not at all during the work day from when I leave home till I return. '

Modern and recent as it is, I like blogging.  I find it somewhat old school traditional; feels like home.  And so, I'm choosing this venue to post a little prayer for you and me and everyone for a great day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pearl said...

And I'm so glad that davka today I happened to check out your blog. (haven't been to Blogville in forever, so it's not specifically your blog I haven't read, it's everyone's!)

November 4, 2013 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Thanks Pearl. I like blogging in part because of bloggers, and you are one of best. I liked the times a bunch of years ago when there felt like there was a Jewish Blogosphere of eclectic and friendly bloggers and commenters that I could relate with.

My day's come full circle, I'm closing it off with writing on the blog, just as I started it with this post, which I'm happy you commented on. Nothing happens by accident in this world, and life is too short and too holy to live as though there are accidents or that what we do or what happens to us doesn't matter.

I am grateful you and G-d worked together with me in responding to this little post that seems like a good post for a comment- ahh, a comment.

November 5, 2013 at 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home