Gratefulness List of the Evening
1. Teshuva and these holy days.
2. Connections with colleagues, and support from colleagues, present and former.
3. Spell check, the best invention to come out of all this technology.
5. Music. Many songs in my IPod (which I'm grateful for) and in my head (which I'm grateful for).
6. These seconds going by.
7. Brad's Raw Leafy Kale
8. Drinking water
9. Dara Horn's books (Every one of her four books is a treat, most recently A Guide For The Perplexed, which I think may break her out to a larger audience, though I don't think she has surpassed her masterpiece of The World to Come.)