Saturday, July 13, 2013

Good Vuch

11:04 PM - I'm hungry but I see no reason not to go to sleep hungry.  I'm tired.  Do I need fuel for sleep? I don't think so.

11:07 PM - My gripe against the New Yorker is that they have more good stuff than I can read.  I recently read several great short stories there - one about a chambermaid, another about a woman who sees a man shoot a wolf, and another about a man who discovers his new wife likes to lie.  Finally I got to the highly recommended Zusya on the Roof by the gifted writer, Nicole Krauss.  Every sentence is a unique jewel.

I read an article about how empathy is not all it's cracked up to be, another about how DDr. Oz is not all he's cracked up to be (too unorthodox), and another about revisiting Nixon's Checkers speech.

11:26 PM - Heading towards sleep. I pray for a good night of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home