Saturday, April 14, 2012

Motzai Yom Tov

Thank you G-d for life and living.

I am free writing in the secluded art room in the Isabella Freedman retreat center.

It is Chasdei Hashem - to be able to do chesed.

Daveing started today at 8:00 and ended at 12:40 (with an hour break after Hallel for breakfast) and no-one seemed to mind.  That was followed by a talk by me, which was called "Great Jewish Stories, which became Great Jewish Story  (the one about the keys and the rock  and being dan lekaf zechut, as filtered by me, from Chaim Walder's Our Heroes).

I am grateful for a wonderful Pesach.  There's so much I could write about, but I'm going grateful to be tired and fulfilled, too tired to write more.

A fulfilling yawn
fills me after a full week
I'm tired and pleased

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delighted that your Pesach was wonderful. Can't wait to hear the rock and keys story in person, RN. Shavuah Tov!

April 15, 2012 at 1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home