Sunday, February 27, 2011

BeToch HaSadeh


Hodu laHashem ki tov, ki le'olam chasdo!

I am happy to announce that if you make it to the last day of the sfarim sale at Y.U. today, you'll find my book at the check out counter. I only got the book myself this week. At the end of the week I made a gentle attempt to get in to the sfarim sale. But I didn't try hard. Today I filled my Y.U.N.M.U.N. messenger bag with books and went to the sale. I made my way to the head of the sale and by the end of our talk, a deal was made, the labels were on, and the book was on display. It's at a one time only sale price. If you found it at the sale let me know. Enjoy.


Two take center stage
your wisdom, the work of G-d
experience, life

This is the original picture that is now the cover photo of my book. This shows the circle around the field which you don't see in full glory on the cover. For ten years I served as rabbi at Camp Isabella Freedman. I'd get there via the Metro-North train to Wasaic, New York. That was forty five minutes away from the retreat center. Someone would pick me up. One time on the way, my colleague told me there was a view I had to see. This was it. I was, and remain amazed - not maybe, but definitely.

Besides the Y.U. sfarim sale (till 11 PM tonight) you can get the book from me, or at lulu.com.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Definitely an extraordinary photo for an extraordinary book. Just thrilled for you! (Promotion hint: mention the book's title at least once in every post; what do you think?)

February 28, 2011 at 3:27 PM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Thanks Anonymous (I really don't know who you are and yet very much appreciate the comment).

It's a good idea.

If anyone knows how to get a banner/permanent post on top about the book that may be an easier way to go...

February 28, 2011 at 11:45 PM  
Anonymous Galit Breen said...

Neil!! This is FANTASTIC news!! I'm so very happy for this well deserved SUCCESS! *High-5!* :)

March 1, 2011 at 2:10 AM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Thanks Galit! Your wishes mean a lot to me.

March 1, 2011 at 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home