Monday, February 21, 2011


Above is a scan of the slip case that comes with the new Artscroll siddur. It's a lovely siddur, much more attractive due to nicer font and typeset and cover than the original. I am pleased that during winter break I bought a big box full of them and brought them into the school where I teach. I had dreamt for some time of offering siddurim in honor of my mother's memory. In the end of January I made it happen. One student asked me if I want him to think anything special when he uses the siddur that is dedicated in my mom's memory. Wow. I just want people to daven in a meaningful way.

3 Comments:

Blogger rr said...

What a beautiful and meaningful way to honor your mom'a z'tzl memory!

February 21, 2011 at 8:14 PM  
Blogger rr said...

sorry, should have said mom's

February 21, 2011 at 8:15 PM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

thanks rr, it was/is important to me to try to do that.

February 21, 2011 at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home