Friday, May 09, 2008

HaRachaman Hu Yanchileinu

I'm working on a magnum opus about my performance of Yom HaAtzmaut - but can't get it finished. My lap top died suddenly yesterday - the result of a freak accident. So I started usig an old one that worked more or less. Until it died suddenly with no notice. Now I'm using the one other back up I have - the one with three missing keys and black marks all over the screen. My DSL modem stopped working as a result of the same incident. So now I'm back to dial up. These technical issues are not my thing - bring me no joy in fixing. The hour and a half of the phone with India was not fun for me. The good news is that I think I finally got my back up answering service working so if you call and I'm on the phone/line there will be a message you can leave and not just a mystery message from the man living in my phone. Who knows how long till I get back DSL or a fully working computer.

I don't have the umph right now to post on parsha - it''s been a while - but if you search Emor in the blog you'll find my old thoughts. The spell check says there are no errors, but sadly know there are.

I don't have much to say at the moment, at least not for here. Phillip Roths observation about what a great accomplishment it is to survive - comes to mind.

The rain falls
my heart aches
Barak's in the lead
Rice has reached out
Mike DeAntony seems it
Bombers are five and five
Why do I listen to the news?

I hope that if you see ths you are feeling some level of peace. I wish you well, whoever you are.

G-d Bless
Shabbat Shalom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home