Tuesday, August 22, 2006

...Mutarim

If you have time and interest take a look at Gil Student's recent post about The Jewish Week's headline story concerning KOE.

Here's my comment on that post (I was comment 307) followed by Gil's response.

ME: On an unrelated yet relevant note: how do you feel about getting 307 comments? Is it very time consuming (I'd imagine at this number it becomes almost all consuming)? Is it frustrting to get pulled in where you may not have expected to go? Did you expect this many comments on this post? Can you usually tell when a post will get a lot of comments? - rabbi neil fleischmann


GS: On an unrelated yet relevant note: how do you feel about getting 307 comments? Is it very time consuming (I'd imagine at this number it becomes almost all consuming)?

No, but only because I haven't read most of the comments due to lack of time.Did you expect this many comments on this post?

Can you usually tell when a post will get a lot of comments?

This many comments? No. I have no idea what posts will generate comments. I like to think that I control the blog but I really don't. I think Steve Brizel and Nachum have more control over it than I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

Heh, witty title ;-)

August 23, 2006 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

thanks. thanks for coming to the show last night.

August 23, 2006 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home