Saturday, November 13, 2021

 6:39 PM Mo"Sh"K - I feel like it is not said, cannot be said often enough.  Why do I sometime sfeel, around certain people, like I'm the only one who remembers that there was/is a pandemic? I want to be be in denial too, but the truth rises to the service, the proof, the undeniable evidence that some thing major happened.  A friend of mine really thinks not much of anything happened, people that got sick and died really went through that because of some other health issue and not because of what he calls a minor thing, and I call The Plague. 

At this moment I want to write about it, and don't want to write about it. And so I will pause and look up a submission that is past due, but maybe I can still do...

11:59 and Beyond - Saw a play, very well done.  Spent time chatting with friends.  Was nice.  Tired, wanting to share Torah...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home