Tuesday, July 07, 2015

A July 7th Thought

It's early in summer break and there's lots to do.  I hope to get to Israel and spiritually recharge, though it will be expensive it's one of those things that's priceless for me.  I've done some preparing for next year and am happy to be ahead of the game with that (though teaching is always endlessly alive and in the present tense).  Social things are on the agenda/efforts toward moving forward with my life.  Healing things on the agenda/efforts toward moving forward with my life. As always I'm reading, writing, learning, and thinking, nut it's different during this time of year.  People ask what I'm doing for the summer and these answers don't always satisfy the what they're looking for. I think this is a broader issue than me and me and you and my summer too. It's an issue of people redefining others for themselves. We need to let others be, not assume that they are who we expect.  Everyone is mysterious, though some people don't even know it themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home