Monday, March 03, 2014

" Win a Purim Basket from http://bit.ly/aWXLzp Follow @ohnuts and RT to Enter Daily "

Oh Nuts and I, we go way back. I believe they're the only product I've ever done any kind of ad for.

Here's the deal for this year's options.

1. Go to the Oh Nuts Purim Basket Gift page. Choose your favorite Purim Gift and leave a comment on this blog post with the name and url of the gift you love the most.

I will pick a random winner and the good people of Oh Nuts will send you a $30 gift certificate.

2. Go to the Oh Nuts Facebook page, become a fan and post on the wall the url and name of your favorite  Purim Gift Basket . Write  "I am here via "NY's Funniest Rabbi." They will pick a winner.

3. Follow @ohnuts and Tweet. They'll pick a winner.

2 Comments:

Anonymous hava said...

Chocolate Truffles Purim Gift Box
http://www.ohnuts.com/buy.cfm/purim-baskets-mishloach-manot-gifts-themes/shalach-trays-boxes/18-chocolate-truffles-gift-box

March 4, 2014 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger rabbi neil fleischmann said...

Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner.

Please contact the site and tell them you won the contest on my page.

If there's any issue email me.

Happy Purim Hava!

March 16, 2014 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home