Sunday, January 12, 2014

Superman

I've said before and I free-flow it now again from my veins, I don't know what to write or where to write it. Over the years I've written about spending Shabbos in my childhood home. I haven't been there since May and neither has dad.  Here's a candid shot I gave dad a second's warning for last night.  He was doing paperwork, while watching football. The tow of us spent Shabbos and last night together. Thank G-d.  I wrote more over the weekend on related matters. Perhaps to share, perhaps not to share.

At lunch my blog came up and our hostess asked how many people read my blog (#1 FAQ).  I pointed to dad and said, "One." Truth is I'm not sure he's been looking here lately.  Either way is okay.  Over the past months we've gotten in the habit of talking and telling each other "I love you," every day.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home